To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waukegan, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cardinal Health • Waukegan, IL
Posted 1 month ago
What Manufacturing Planning contributes to Cardinal Health
Manufacturing Planning is responsible for the forecasting, planning and scheduling of manufacturing resources, including equipment and labor resources to efficiently achieve manufacturing goals as defined by internal and external customer expectations. Responsible for distribution of finished goods. Addresses conflicts and constraints in manufacturing to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Manage daily operations for production and deployment of products.
- Manage product conversions to achieve go live dates while minimizing operational waste
- Evaluates performance and initiates corrective action when necessary.
- Coaches, mentors and provides developmental opportunities to staff.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- Establishes individual goals based on business plan.
- Collaborate effectively with production plants
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in supply chain related field preferred
- APICs Certification preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of conflicting issues and diplomatically solve those issues
- Ability to multitask a variety of responsibility
- Strong analytical problem solving , interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of SAP/APO and PRMS preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills: Vlookup, Pivot table and statistical formulas
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.