IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent degree with a focus on application/web development
- Demonstrable front-end web development experience
- Expert knowledge of XML, SQL, REST API, relational database principles,
- Expert in Responsive Web Design and mobile application experience: HTML5 or native
- Experience building front-end components optimized for speed and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with client server web application development
What We Would Love to See:
- 3-5 years software development experience
- Proven examples of innovative solutions development
- Experience with ITIL and ITSM
- Experience in emerging ServiceNow Web technologies (Angular, Highcharts)
- Experience with the ServiceNow enterprise platform
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Web Application Developer to arrange for such an accommodation.Job ID:
Event Driven Programming
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Responsive Web Design