Ag Processing Inc is currently seeking engineering majors to work at our soy processing plant this summer! During this paid internship you will take ownership of a project at our facility in Eagle Grove, Iowa and work with a fantastic operations team! Hourly pay, free housing and hands on experience will be provided in this great opportunity!
• Take ownership in a project at our plant that will enhance safety, increase efficiencies and/or reduce expenses
• Learn how to create drawings using current software, including AutoCAD and Navisworks
• Communicate with construction contractors, engineering consulting firms and vendors to ensure completion of projects as needed
• Communicate with management regarding operational, maintenance, ergonomic and safety enhancements of projects
• Oversee projects being constructed at our plant as needed
• Work with operations staff
• Completion of your sophomore or junior year coursework in a technical field (Mechanical, Industrial Technology, Bio Systems, Ag Systems Technology or Ag-Engineering are preferred)
• Available to work approximately 10 weeks during May, June, July and August
• Willing to work in a production plant setting in the summer
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to work as part of a team in a professional manner
• GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
Ag Processing Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled