Financial Reporting Manager
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2005 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health facilities across the country. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs.
Acadia Healthcare's mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders.
Acadia's management style and philosophy is one of collaboration and flexibility as we create an energetic and team oriented service delivery system. Our organization values input from employees, physicians, and all strategic alliances. As evidenced in our mission statement, Acadia Healthcare's mission is to create behavioral health centers where people receive care that enables them to regain hope in a supportive, caring environment. We want Acadia to be synonymous with excellent care, phenomenal customer service and an unparalleled commitment to our patients, staff, physicians, and community.
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for overseeing certain daily and monthly functions of the financial reporting department. Responsible for general accounting and financial reporting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of certain general ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditures schedules. Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance within accepted accounting policies and principles
- Compiles information to be used in the quarterly financial reporting documents.
- Perform general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of certain general ledger accounts.
- Preparation of 10-Q/10-K disclosures and XBRL.
- Preparation of GAAP checklist.
- Preparation of monthly internal reporting package.
- Accounting research as needed.
- Other ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of seven years of accounting experience.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles