Work for McLane and be Rewarded
- Earn between $78,000- $82,000 per year.
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus.
- Overnight dispatch.
- Extra Board Drivers.
First Year Pay: Pay is based on a formula, based on miles, stops, and cases. Actual pay may be lower or higher than the range, based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected class.
Here's What Else We Offer:
- Lucrative 401K program with generous company match.
- Excellent benefits that start on Day 1 including medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave accrual.
- Referral bonuses for referring other drivers to McLane.
- College Tuition Assistance Program - "Learn while you Earn".
- Teammate Perks Program that offers savings on travel, electronics, entertainment, gym memberships, auto purchase, apparel and much more!
Safely operate a 48' tractor/trailer to transport orders to customers within the scheduled delivery window. Using a hand truck and ramp, deliver frozen, refrigerated and dry product into designated storage areas in restaurants. Scan barcodes on each case to ensure order accuracy. Provide efficient, helpful and friendly customer service to restaurant personnel.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License.
- Have at least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor/trailer driving experience.
- Undergo background check and drug screen in accordance with applicable laws.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.
Why Work for McLane?
- We respect our teammates and strive to maintain a Servant Leader culture.
- Teammates can and do use our Open Door Policy with confidence knowing that their concerns or suggestions will be heard without fear of retaliation by their supervisor.
- We celebrate with our teammates and their families often. Events include family picnics, holiday parties, cookouts and more.
- We recognize our teammates with service awards, performance awards, Hall of Fame, and other ways.
- If you want to grow with our Company, we will help you. Many of our top leaders were promoted from driving, warehouse or admin positions.
We give back to the community by supporting the Children's Miracle Network, United Way, Folds of Honor and other local food banks and charities.
- Restaurant Operation
- Storage (Warehousing)