Customer Service Representative Job TemplateUltimate Staffing Services
specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of Customer Service professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately-held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine. Offering the best assignments and benefits package in the business, Ultimate Staffing Services can help you find a job that just feels right!
Currently, our team is looking for a Customer Service Representative
. The CSR will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company's purpose and promise to our business customers.Position: Customer Service RepresentativeJob Objective:
To provide valued and trusted customer service to the membership community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to incoming contacts accurately and courteously
- Answer numerous inbound calls in a friendly and efficient manner
- Perform necessary duties generated by that contact, to include documentation in database, updating member information, and handling customer complaints and inquiries
- Daily Administrative Duties as assigned
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality standards
- Manage information gathering from the administration systems
- Performs related duties as assigned or situation dictates
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to handle people and control conversations
- Ability to accept responsibility for organizing assignments and workflow
- Comfortable with receiving inbound phone calls and making outbound calls (1+ years of call center experience)
- Ability to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.