To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chico, CA 95926
- James Green
- Phone: 530-899-1300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Class A or Class B Driver License
Spherion • Chico, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Put Your DrivingTechnician Skills to Work!
Searching for an exciting local driving opportunity that will keep your career progressing? Spherion-, a locally owned staffing company, is seeking skillful drivers, for top companies in the Chico area. Specializing in light industrial placements, our team will help you put your skills to work in a rewarding position that keeps you successfully moving forward. Right now, we have a wide selection of flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent opportunities with various shifts available!
Operate a Class B Truck on a local route, which means you are home safely every night.
Spherion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 5:05 PM
Current Class A License or Class B License
* Proven ability to operate a Class B Truck
* Technical expertise required to repair and maintain equipment
* Meticulous about complying with company safety policies
* Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
* Thorough understanding of shop math and machine processes
* Follows instructions and established guidelines for operating, repairing and maintaining equipment
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Safety conscious and strong attention to detail
* Punctual, reliable and solid attendance record
* Able to work flexible schedules
* Experience operating industrial machinery or providing technical support to manufacturing equipment or machinery
About Spherion Staffing Services
Spherion is a locally owned staffing company with 150 offices throughout the U.S. Since 1946, we have connected millions of job seekers to rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional opportunities. Specializing in flexible, temp-to-hire and permanent talent placements, Spherion is a trusted workforce partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Submit your resume today!
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.