To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR 97228
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Business Development - Harvest Table
Aramark • Portland, OR
Posted 4 days ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
As Director of Business Development (DBD), you will contribute to our exciting, new premiere Harvest Table Culinary Group (HTCG) business development initiatives and processes within a defined geographic area. Harvest Table is an inspired culinary group dedicated to turning fresh, local, and sustainably-sourced ingredients into authentic food experiences. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Growth and working closely with other DBD's , you will participate in developing overall strategy, setting annual revenue targets, pipeline build, analyzing business opportunities, identifying priority prospects and key decision makers, creating compelling presentations and overseeing the business development proposal process working closely with internal and external constituents.
You will partner closely with HTCG Leadership and Functional Support Leaders to ensure the business development strategy and tactics align with business operational goals and overall growth success.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business partnerships
- Ability to develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects to clients Success in utilizing a strategic consultative selling approach to driving new business
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to qualify accounts and move them into the sales pipeline as true prospects while focusing on the opportunities that have the most strategic and financial impact for the company
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach with focus on building trust and meaningful relationships with senior level clients
- Success in building alliances and influencing key decision makers (at all levels) within the client organization and developing trust-based relationships with key internal constituents and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams during the sales process in order to create compelling solutions for prospective clients
- Proven financial acumen and understanding of how to structure complex financial proposals including top- and bottom-line revenue, AOI, ROIC and IRR calculations
- Demonstrated thought leadership in solving strategic and operational business problems
- BA/BS or Culinary Degree is required
- Strong culinary background is required**
- Ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of solution-based selling experience, preferably within the Higher Education Premiere marketplace
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Effectively use deliberate influence strategies to impact, shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others, without formal authority
- Position requires flexibility to travel 70-80%, including overnight.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills
- Possess a genuine desire and ability to discover the changing needs of clients and respond accordingly with solutions that target those needs
- True understanding of Strategic Selling (Miller Heiman preferred)
- Successfully building alliances and influencing key decisions makers (of all levels)
- Strategic sales planning and methodologies
- Competitive drive and determination with focus on results orientation
- Researching and obtaining market awareness of industry and client
- Financial and technical acumen in understanding needs and developing proposals
- Excellent organizational skills
- Developing and executing sales processes through indirect/direct influence
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran