Industrial Project Manager needed for one of the largest, most reputable GC's in the nation!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Colin Callahan
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000A bit about us:
Based in Woodstock, GA, we are a very well established, leading GC that has been building for nearly 40 years. With more than $8.3 billion in current and completed projects globally and multiple national awards from construction industry peers, we have proven our ability to lead and operate on a world-class level. After 3 decades of consistent growth and profitability, we have transitioned from a family-owned to an employee-owned company. Today, we are moving confidently forward equipped with some of the industry’s best construction professionals and building technology.
We offer plenty of exciting work and growth to our amazing employees. We specialize in industrial construction and due to how fast we are currently growing we have an immediate need for a talented Project Manager that can handle power and industrial projects, including safety, planning, directing, coordinating or budgeting activities relating to the construction!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please read on!Why join us?
1. Competitive Base Salary and Benefits!
2. Awesome Team and Leadership
3. Huge Growth Potential!Job Details
Manages entire Power & Industrial construction projects, including safety, planning, directing, coordinating or budgeting activities relating to the construction. Responsible for meeting job requirements and controlling costs by coordinating and effectively utilizing all of the resources needed on each project.
- Assumes overall responsibility for safety, quality and productivity of subcontractors as well as craft employees. Monitors the efficient use of materials and equipment and the contractual performance of the project.
- Assesses scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
- Verifies project estimate for completeness with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and all contract documents.
- Supervises total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises onsite functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, procurement, etc.), and provides day-to-day direction of onsite administrative staff.
- Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required. Oversees and reviews extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepares complete plan of execution.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor s direction.
- Strives to foster good work relations with customers and subcontractors.
- Assists staff in review and compliance of company policies and procedures and job responsibilities.
- Has full responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing and executing an effective Safety and Health Program on the project.
- Education/Experience: Four-year degree in engineering or construction management and 10 years experience in the heavy industrial sector.
- A minimum of five years managing industrial projects.
- Project Management Training and PMP certification is a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.