JOB TITLE: Project engineer
Location: Lakewood CO
Duration: 6 months contract with the possibility of extension
Pay: $35.00-$40.00/hr. DOE
Kelly Services is seeking a skilled and organized Project Engineer for a contract in the medical device field.
Work requires originality and judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria. Performs work which requires a broad knowledge of precedents in the specialty area and a good knowledge of principles and practices of related specialties. Duties are assigned to provide experience and familiarization with engineering methods, independent thinking, and company practices and policies.
- Perform independent evaluation, selection, and application in making adaptations and modifications to projects.
- Receives assigned total project leadership responsibilities on a portion of major significant projects and will be given total management responsibility for smaller projects.
- Manages and provides leadership for the functional group’s development, direction, and effectiveness, adhering to organizational policies and processes and supporting overall business and corporate objectives.
- Implements and understands FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Applies technology principles to multiple tasks. Working knowledge of cross-functional and related technical areas.
- Highlights risks and understands how to approach and complete tasks, avoiding serious delays and considerable expenditure of time and resources.
- Advises team members pro-actively on technical ideas and promotes skill development of team work.
- Interacts with peers across projects to secure resources and commitments.
- Handles frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects.
- Follows technical specification requirements and provides feedback on various technical processes and procedures.
- Presents effectively complex technical information/analysis, and responds to questions from technical staff members and management.
- Works cooperatively and effectively within a team environment to achieve common goals and results, often influencing the outcome of the team(s).
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work direction responsibility may include technicians and junior engineers.
- May work with manufacturing and other functional groups on manufacturing and regulatory compliance issues.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience.
- Two years of GMP manufacturing experience required.
- Requires demonstrated skills in technical innovation, technical leadership, mechanical and or chemical engineering, fluids engineering, and cellular biology.
- Strong interactive skills in general communication, cross-functional participation and influence, mentoring and acceptance of guidance, technical leadership, project management, coordination with cross-functional team member, team behavior, and support for subordinates, junior engineers, technicians, and management.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills.
- Mechanical and electronic ability aptitude to assist with equipment trouble-shooting.
- Understanding of and adherence to GMP practices and FDA regulations.
- Knowledge and ability to implement FDA or regulatory requirements as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration to URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Coaching And Mentoring