To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Virtual Office - IL (Chicago)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive for Hardware Sales- Retail Vertical
CompuCom Systems, Inc • Bolingbrook, IL
Posted 6 days ago
We are seeking a Account Executive for Hardware sales within the Retail Vertical. The ideal candidate will thrive in networking and taking a consultative approach with customers in order to secure new logos and new business within existing clients. Our ideal candidate will have experience with data centers selling network equipment (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, and Cables), Desktops, servers, power generator, cooling and towers.
You will be responsible for selling all of CompuCom Hardware within the retail market space. This includes identifying potential customers, initiating a CompuCom relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and closing. Responsible for making proposals and quoting prices on company products. Responsible for meeting target sales expectations.
- Sells company products to local and/or national accounts through sales calls and sales presentations to both existing and prospective customers. This includes interacting directly with the customer, determining the customer needs, and evaluating sales potential.
- Strong history of success within the retail vertical, along with a keen understanding of their vernacular and process.
- Establishes, maintains, and coordinates an effective partnership with the client. Quotes product and service bids, and makes value-added sales proposals to existing customers, as well as to potential customers.
- Leverage current and future relationships with CompuCom hardware partners.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on strong territory plans than involve the CompuCom ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge and willingness to effectively use SalesForce.com tools.
- Ability to develop broad relationships within enterprise class accounts
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and the company to resolve issues and close sales.
- Meets individual sales quota within an assigned area and/or accounts, and maintains a client base by selling services and/or products to both existing and potential customers.
- Evaluates customer needs, and identifies the proper resources to accomplish the goal.
- Responsible for growing sales revenue for both product and service. Responsible for growing targeted markets.
- Responsible for closing sales and utilizing cross-functional assistance as needed, i.e., Consulting, Marketing and Proposal Services, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to work creatively as an individual contributor remotely in a virtual home office environment.
- Local and overnight travel as needed to meet existing and potential accounts.
- Ability to work quickly, manage large deal volume, and thrive in a very fast paced sales environment.
- Goal driven and highly motivated
- College BS or BA degree preferred
What’s in it for YOU:
- The compensation package includes base salary plus commissions
- A generous full benefits package starting day one including health, dental, matching 401k, discount programs
- We have an open-door policy, executives and senior management welcome new ideas and feedback.
- Our culture is relaxed, open, and welcoming with a strong sense of camaraderie.
- Our associates are dedicated to supporting each other to achieve goals and offering the best to our clients.
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP), provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom offers clients individualized experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom has over 30 years of experience partnering with diverse businesses across multiple industries and is a recognized leader by Gartner. Our commitment to constantly reimagining the end-user experience sets us apart. Our associates are our brand. They’re central to our expertise, our operational excellence and our ability to deliver on our commitments.