To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Highlands Ranch, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dishwasher - Generous Sign-On Bonus
Vi • Highlands Ranch, CO
Posted 21 days ago
Bring your culinary skills to another level! Unique opportunity for individuals desiring to build a culinary career!
Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for has an exceptional opportunity for aspiring chefs! Learn from the best and accelerate your Culinary career with Vi! Our Culinary team creates gourmet meals, from scratch, and delivers them to our residents in a 5-Star dining experience.
What We Offer:
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Pay range of $14.00+ per hour -- depending on experience.
- A competitive benefits program
- No late working hours -- the opportunity to balance your work and personal life!
The Dishwasher / Kitchen Attendant is responsible for providing vital support to the Food Service Department by maintaining the cleanliness of all kitchen equipment, china, glassware, flatware and back-of-house work area. Maintains the food storeroom and executes special projects under the direction of the Executive Chef. May also set up public areas and help in dining area as requested by management. There will be training opportunities to promote to a cook position!
Vi offers amazing benefits including:
- Training opportunity to advance!
- Our meals are created to order from scratch using the finest ingredients and presented in restaurant style. Menus change often with a great variety of culinary styles, cuisines, and new ingredients to learn with including an organic herb garden, Certified Angus Beef, fresh seafood.
- Uniforms are provided and laundered free of charge
- Tools provided as needed and knives are sharpened weekly
- a choice between two comprehensive medical plans
- prescription drug coverage
- two dental plans
- vision care for employees and dependents at no cost to the employee or an enhanced vision plan
- flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT
- 401k with GENEROUS company match
- pet insurance
- legal coverage
- FREE short and long term disability
- FREE life insurance
- FREE lunch daily
- FREE access to Rosetta Stone
- employee assistance program
- employee discount program
- wireless discounts (up to 25% off!)
- Amazing PTO plan that you start accruing on day one!
- And more!!
Bring life to your career.
Vi is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, and citizenship status or any other characteristic legally protected by applicable federal, state, or local law that may apply to a location where we operate.
Qualified applicants will preferably have prior experience that illustrates dependability. Possess or be willing and able to obtain Food Handlers certification, as required. High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred. Must possess a valid and current driver's license is required, where applicable.
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.