Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a Manufacturing Associate located in the Mahwah, NJ area. Opportunity is with an industry leading industrial medical device company!
Start/Duration: ASAP! 12 month contract - Temp to hire!
Pay Rate: $17/hr.
Shift: 1st: 6am - 2:30pm or 2nd: 3pm - 11:30pm
Important Note: Position is recruited for by a remote Kelly Services office, not your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume and contact Katie at ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manufacturing Associate) for immediate consideration.
Job Description & Requirements:
- Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility.
- Supports maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing handyman maintenance duties: furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and/or cleaning, light construction and/or exterior cleanup.
- Works with outside contractors on building and equipment repairs.
- Requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- Follow clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- Tasks are generally routine and manual.
- Follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Requires selecting between solutions already established.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.