You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physician / Gynecology / New Jersey / Permanent / Long Branch metro on the ocean5 miles to Monmouth Beach & Asbury Park50 miles
Long Branch metro on the ocean
5 miles to Monmouth Beach & Asbury Park
50 miles to Manhattan
80 miles to Atlantic City
Join a 20 year private group of 2 physicians and 1 APP all trained in offering both medical and surgical treatments for infertility serving the Central NJ area. They adding a highly motivated General Gynecologist physician to the team.
- General Gynecologist who has interest in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility along with Reproductive Surgery.
- The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and have leadership skills. This is a unique opportunity offering the best features of both private and an academic practice.
- This is a full-service private ART center. They perform approximately 550 IVF cycles per year with both a fresh and frozen anonymous egg donor program.
- Center features a state-of-the-art IVF laboratory and procedure room with 3 offices. They take pride in a strong team approach and high-quality medical care while maintaining the personal boutique atmosphere.
- The practice has an academic affiliation with two Ob/Gyn Residency Programs and provides teaching for residents and medical students.
- They are involved in cutting edge research in IVF which also includes an association with highly experienced clinical embryologists and reproductive scientists.
- There is no OB call and they rarely go into the Hospital (last year they had to go in 1 time).
- This opportunity will consist of seeing Infertility patients in the office as well as doing both office and outpatient reproductive surgical procedures.
Regionally competitive base salary DOE with production bonus opportunities
- Clinical Works
- Health Care
- Self Motivation
- Surgical Procedures
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: fw03dp6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.