To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roanoke, VA 24012
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Manager
National Tire Wholesale • Roanoke, VA
Posted 1 month ago
The TBC Corporate Associate position is responsible for providing professional level support. It administers policies, procedures, and programs related to all aspects of Human Resources activities. The position requires excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple administrative tasks in a timely manner, and interface with all levels of management. Involved in monitoring project plans, schedules, organizing and participating in meetings, and ensuring that deadlines are met.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB®, Tire Kingdom®, Merchant's Tire®, Big O Tires® and Midas®. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America, Mexico and the Middle East through NTW, TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico.
- Provide customer service by answering Associates’ HR related requests and questions.
- Create offer and position change Letters.
- Facilitate in the creation of power point presentations.
- Documenting and follow up on action items and decisions from meetings.
- Create project management calendars as deemed necessary for fulfilling departmental objectives.
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
- Assists with the incorporation of new acquisition Associates into organization.
- Assists in the interpretation, implementation, administration, and monitoring of human resource policies and internal operating procedures.
- Provide HR reporting and analysis.
- Updates job descriptions.
- Participate in HR projects, such as job fair event, implementation of new systems/processes, creating communication for Human Resources related topics.
- Provide HR Administration support such as processing new hires, working with our Background Check and Drug testing, processing employee status change requests.
- Ensure Associate documents are maintained in their personnel files.
- Facilitate HR training sessions and workshops.
- Perform all other tasks and special projects as requested.
- One (1) to two (2) years in Human Resources or a related field.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish highly recommended.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k plan with a company match. Immediate 100% vesting
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Discounted tire and automotive services
- And more!