ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Systems Analyst to analyze, validate, specify, verify and document the needs of the project stakeholders. This individual will also facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs. The Systems Analyst is also responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Review business requirements, technical systems specifications, and systems process analysis.
- Develop detailed selection evaluation criteria.
- Analyze and re-engineer business processes with knowledge of the technical and business environments.
- Partner with business process experts to learn and understand problems with the software.
- Develop innovative IT solutions for risky and demanding business situations.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Associate's degree in Information Systems or a related field and four (4) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
- Experience supporting Microsoft platforms (Desktop and Server)
- Experience with the implementation and support of dictation/transcription workflows from a technical, clinical and/or Health Information Management perspective
- Understanding of flow of transcribed documents via interface transactions to an EHR is preferred
- Knowledge and experience understanding clinical input/output documentation workflow
- Understanding of clinical documentation workflow from various dictation and/or template methodologies
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8234_24036
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices (click here for our locations) led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile