The Customer Service Representative is responsible for being the communication link between customer/sales/production. They will process accurate and timely information retrieval from customer and sales, monitor and support manufacturing processes to assure continual product quality and customer satisfaction.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
DO YOU ENJOY COLLABORATING WITH?
- Ensuring order instructions and information are submitted accurately and products are per customer specifications.
- Maintaining current and accurate order entry information in all required software programs.
- Coordinating pricing quote proposals, obtain as needed.
- Being a liaison between Matthews and customer to resolve billing issues.
- Attend planning and order initiation meetings.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- A variety of funeral and cemetery product customers.
- Sales and production teams.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- You coordinate the communication and data retrieval between Matthews and its customers.
- You maintain current and accurate order entry information in all required software programs.
- You coordinate pricing quote proposals as needed.
- You attend planning and order initiation meetings.
- To be considered, the ideal candidate must have:
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- 3+ years of previous customer service experience preferred.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook and Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion) and planning skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation and reasoning).
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients.
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
Matthews Memorialization is a leader in the memorialization industry who is committed to helping customers grow their businesses and helping families move from grieving to remembrance by providing products of superior craftsmanship and revenue generating programs and services. Within this industry, our Environmental Solutions is focused on the design and manufacture of advanced combustion systems. Matthews Memorialization is a (MATW) Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving