To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
301 North Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Engineer III/Sr. Engineer/Consultant-Network
Windstream • Greenville, SC
Posted 1 month ago
Engineer III – Network Business Intelligence
The Engineer III, Network Business Intelligence position will focus on translating business needs to technical specifications to design, build, and deploy BI solutions. Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses. Create visualizations using Tableau for requested projects and initiatives that will provide insights into the organization. Maintain, support, and improve existing BI reporting. Build on current BI skills and become Tableau certified within 6 months if certification has not already been obtained.
Your typical day will include:
• Telling stories and connecting with people through data
• Balancing multiple projects, of varied scope, across a variety of support areas
• Build relationships and collaborate with internal customers to gather business requirements, provide design framework, and manage completeness of the request.
• Create visualizations using Tableau to provide insights into company data to assist with decision making. Delivering effective and easy to understand reporting solutions are key.
• Analyze large data sets from multiple sources using SQL layers atop managed data environments (primarily Oracle, Hive, JanusGraph, MySQL)
• Manage work through Agile tools/methodology, collaborative repositories, issue tracking platforms and wikis
Essential Skills in your toolbox:
• Strong SQL and relational database experience
• Self-starter, relentlessly curious, resourceful, collaborative and inventive
• Drive to succeed and improve personally, paired with the ability to add value to the role, team and company
• Good team player and communicator
• Tableau – and desire to become Tableau Certified.
Nice to have
• Programming experience
• Clover ETL
College degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Big Data or a related field and 5-7 years professional level experience with 0-2 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or 9 years professional level related Engineering/Technical experience with 0-2 years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Engineering/Technical experience required.
Job Category: Engineering
Locations: 301 N Main St Ste 5000 |US|South Carolina|Greenville\
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.