To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Murfreesboro, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare of Murfreesboro • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Registered Nurse / RN Home Healthcare: Home Care (PRN)
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity with a leading home health organization, look no further. Interim HealthCare is the nation’s oldest healthcare franchise company and has been providing quality care in the Middle Tennessee community for over 6 years and nationally for over 50 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner.
As a registered nurse with us, you will enjoy one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Lead the charge in improving the patient care experience and help us continue to give clients the opportunity to maintain their dignity and receive quality care in their homes. Our registered nurses thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well.
Registered Nurse Responsibilities include:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes throughout the Middle Tennessee area.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
Salary: $27 - $35 per hour
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the state of practice.
- Current CPR Certification.
- 1 year of experience in the home care environment.