To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63103
- Marcia McKee
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service/Data Entry Representative
Kelly Services • St. Louis, MO
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service / Data Entry Representatives / St. Louis, MO
Kelly Services is currently seeking Customer Service/Data Entry Representatives for one of our top insurance clients in St. Louis, MO.
As a Customer Service/Data Entry Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take career to the next level
Pay rate: $15.75 per hour
Hours: Mon – Fri 8 hours shift between the hours of 7:00am – 10:00pm, possible weekend work
Possible temp to hire opportunity
Additional responsibilities include:
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions
- Data Entry, fast and accurate
- Triaging incoming fax, heavy volume
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information
- Documents information, activities and changes in the database
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. Required to meet department goals.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Good Customer Service / Call Center skills
- 1 year of previous medical office experience preferred
- Excellent Data Entry and computer skills, Triaging faxes
- Attendance VERY important
Possible temp to hire opportunity
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.