Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout Linn and Benton county. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.YOU pick the days and time frames that YOU want and need to work to have a happy work and personal life balance!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s care
- Personal care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Pay is $14.50-$15.00 per hour. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or call
. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.