To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hotel Manager - Hilton Orlando
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Orlando, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hilton Orlando is looking for their next Hotel Manager! A Hotel Manager with Hilton Hotels is responsible for the overall operation of the hotel. This position oversees the activities of key guest contact departments including hotel operations and food and beverage. The Hotel Manager focuses on maximizing profitability as well as guest and team member satisfaction. Implements and oversees the daily quality process at the hotel. Serves as top operator in GM's position absence. Consults with owners and corporate offices, as required. Interviews, counsels and evaluates staff.
This position reports directly to the General Manager and oversees 6 Executive Committee team members with general oversight over 900+ team members. The prestigious Hilton Orlando boasts 1417 guest rooms and suites with 7 food & beverage outlets and over 200,000 square feet of meeting space.
What will I be doing?
- Leads and manages hotel operations
- Reviews and approves hotel operations and food and beverage department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required.
- Reviews forecasts and balanced scorecard. Directs hotel actions required maximizing profitability, increasing service levels and improving team member satisfaction.
- Ensures hotel implementation and compliance with daily quality process of Hilton Hotels Corporation policies and procedures as well as Brand Standards.
- Oversees the sales and marketing activity and results. Leads and/or participates in sales and marketing strategy meetings. Participates in efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads executive committee/department heads to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded
- Speaks with and responds to guests regarding service challenges
- Consults with hotel owners as appropriate.
- Hires, supervises, coaches, disciplines and conducts performance evaluations for department heads and key personnel.
- Develops the skills and abilities of direct reports
- Monitors high potential department heads and team member activity and ensures their growth within the company
- Oversees hotel's interaction with the business community.
Whatare we looking for?
- 3+ years' Executive Committee experience or higher in a full service property of 600+ rooms
- Strong rooms and or front office background
- Hilton Brand Experience
- Convention Center Experience, managing 100,000+ square feet of meeting space or greater
- Local Market Expertise
Since being founded in1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hiltonremains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadershipis the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, andValues. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look forthe demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leadingglobal hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxuriousfull-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers thefinest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated tocontinuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences acrossits global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with thelight and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkablehospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing TeamMembers are at the heart of it all!