ITAC Solutions is seeking an experienced Claims Associate for one of our biggest clients in the Birmingham area. This person will be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Consistently delivers a remarkable customer experience through assisting and handling claims
- Communicates with team members, business partners, and external customers which may require contact by telephone, written correspondence, in-person, or other electronic media
- Follows established procedures to appropriately review, handle, and settle applicable routine claims
- Review all documents related to claims and ensure accuracy and completion
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- 3-5 years experience processing claims
- Commercial Property and Casualty experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What could set you apart from the rest (preferred skills / experience / knowledge):
- Experience in processing claims for a commercial insurance environment
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB8234_24028
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices (click here for our locations) led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile