To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Odessa, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GPAC • Odessa, TX
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Quality Engineer is responsible for facilitating and supporting the creation of reliable processes which lead to the reduction of defects throughout the value stream. As well as, manage the technical aspects of the Quality department, maintain quality and process system requirements via the APQP activity through the manufacturing process.
Tasks & Duties:
- The Quality Engineer is a leader - promote the expectation that team members need to consider the impact of their actions and deliberate decisions to act in ways that prevent rework.
- Facilitate creation of systems and process that enhance the team's ability to meet customer expectations.
- Design, review and interpret reports.
- Document writing, control and management.
- Perform audits of new and existing processes.
- Provide leadership in Root Cause Analysis, Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Production Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Practical Problem Solving, etc.
- Prepare formal programs for dissemination of the team.
- Collaborate with Design and Manufacturing Engineering to prepare gauges and determine inspection frequencies.
- Initiate non-conforming material documents for supplier quality issues.
- Conduct training, information sharing and orientation sessions.
- Perform data entry, analysis and sharing/explanation of.
- Assist in the execution of activities which promote continuous improvement and protect customers.
- Work with operations and materials leadership to develop reliable processes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering or related field is desired.
- Prior quality experience.
- Superior leadership ability in the development and implementation of quality systems.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of customer expectations and regulatory requirements.
- An individual that is team oriented, has a positive attitude, has strong interpersonal skills and is self-motivated.
- Ability to read and understand engineering documents such as assembly drawings.
Take the next step in your Quality Engineering career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Christopher Nielsen at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.