To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oldsmar, FL 34677
- Andrew Wisdo
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Financial Resources • Oldsmar, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is seeking an Accounting Clerk in the Oldsmar area to join our client's growing team. This position will have a variety of responsibilities including entering of AP and AR, contacting customers/vendors for payment information, researching and resolving any issues around short pays, and contacting outstanding past due customers to request payment. This is an immediate need for our client and they are looking to move quickly. This is a contract to hire opportunity so they are looking for someone who wants a permanent position. Additional information below:
- Enter accounts receivable and payable information into the accounting system
- Researching and resolving any issues around short pays
- Contact and collecting payment from past due customers
- Entering vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Ensure GL account numbers are correct
- Review accruals to ensure goods received have been invoices
- Contact vendors to resolve missing invoices
- Special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Prior experience with ERP systems is preferred
- 1+ years of recent accounting experience (AP, AR, and/or Payroll)
- Able to work on-site during standard business hours
- Ability to work accurately under time constraints
Benefits as a Kelly Employee:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Kelly Financial Resources is the professional accounting and finance division of Kelly Services. Accounting and Finance placement is all we do. If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements, apply now for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.