$125000.00 to $145000.00 yearly
Our client, a quickly growing, well financed company in the global energy sector, is recruiting for a Corporate Accounting Manager to join their world class team. This is a ground floor opportunity for a talented Corporate Accounting Manager to take their career to the next level quickly with a great amount of career runway as this company rapidly builds their finance team and overall infrastructure. This newly created Corporate Accounting Manager position will report to a tenured Director and provide accounting leadership, mentorship and technical guidance for the corporate team and on their cutting edge new global level projects. Our client is offering a strong package including bonus potential and an industry leading benefits suite.
Duties for this this exciting newly created Corporate Accounting Manager role will include the following:
- Lead the corporate accounting team and while still being a key contributor to the month end and year end accounting close as well as financial reporting
- Review and prepare journal entries including monthly accruals, adjusting entries and complex entries to support complex transactions.
- Oversee and perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations for accounts assigned and related account schedules
- Act as a key liaison to the Big 4 firm regarding the external audit process and provide supporting schedules and requested information to support the year end external audit and quarterly reviews
- Lead the constant review and development of key accounting processes as well as design of internal controls
- As a part of a team, project manage system implementations and related technology projects
- Effectively coordinate between project operations teams and the corporate accounting team to maintain information flow and hit reporting deadlines
- Perform ad hoc projects for senior management as assigned.
Please submit your resume in confidence to Raj Khanna, Senior Vice President at Robert Half or directly via LinkedIn for immediate consideration for this or one of our other active career opportunities in the Washington Metro area.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field
- CPA preferred or active CPA candidate with parts passed
- 7 or more years of progressive experience in accounting with demonstrated technical GAAP skills
- Prior leadership of a team including responsibility for the month end close, management reporting and related analytics
- Proven experience with a large ERP system such as Oracle/SAP/JDE
- Prior experience within the audit group of a public accounting firm is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Accounting Manager and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Accounting Manager for more information.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Data Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning