To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1034 South Brentwood Boulevard
West County Area, MO 63117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nurse Assistant
Open Systems Healthcare • West County Area, MO
Posted 1 month ago
- Position Overview: To provide direct client care as assigned by Open Systems Healthcare, Inc. (OSH) in the client’s home and community. To provide quality, safe and effective home care services while adhering to the independent living philosophy of the client and their care plan. To administer the home care services that reflect OSH’s philosophy and mission statement.
- Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home care services that align with OSH, federal and state policies procedures as well as the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and CDC recommendations.
- Participate in development and implementation of client plan of care in accordance to OSH policy and procedures.
- Establish and maintain constructive and cooperative interpersonal relationships with clients.
- Assist clients with Activities of Daily Living and Instrumental Activities of Daily Living according to their plan of care and services.
- Utilize Universal Precautions while providing care.
- Report any unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior to the branch office.
- Communicate all relevant client information with OSH in a confidential and timely manner.
- Accurate documentation of services provided according to the client’s plan of care.
- Participate in annual training.
- If employee successfully complete Advanced Personal Care (APC) training; assist clients with APC.
- Organizing, planning, and prioritizing work.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local Laws.
- Comply with all OSH policy and procedure requirements.
• High School diploma or GED equivalency, preferred.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• CNA License that meets State and OSH standards.
• Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation.
• Have 6 months paid work experience as an agency homemaker, nurse aide, maid or household worker; OR at least 1 year of paid/unpaid experience in caring for children or for sick or aged individuals; OR Successful completion of formal training in nursing arts or as a nurse aide or home health aide.
• Not be listed on the Missouri EDL Registry.
• Excellent communication skills.