You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Home Health Sales Rep
The Account Executive in Home Health is responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on services provided by the company while operating within set budget.
We offer excellent compensation and an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Generous time off package (PTO + Holidays)
- Wellness & Discount Programs
- Cell Phone & Mileage Reimbursement
- Commission/Bonus Structure
SunCrest Home Health,a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose:It's all about helping people.Essential Functions:
- Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit budgets for assigned locations.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs and expectations of the referral community and patients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F) delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail correspondence.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree PreferredExperience Requirements
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice sales experience preferred.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and be self motivated.
Equal Opportunity Employer vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
- Account Development
- Clinical Works
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 0130123e5924e891ff405d74b3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.