Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Continuity Manager to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government
clients. The successful applicant will work closely with our clients to provide Continuity Program support, including Risk Management and Disaster Recovery related to maintaining and improving readiness and mission execution under all-hazards conditions for
the client organization.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a
wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Business Continuity Manager, you will:
- Assist with the development, review and maintain Continuity of Operations (COOP) and Disaster Recovery (DR) plans, policies and procedures.
- Assist Continuity program leaders and staff with COOP and DR exercise program management including design, development, and evaluation.
- Assist with the conduct of corrective action/improvement planning following various COOP and DR exercises.
- Assist Continuity program leaders and staff with the development, review and maintenance of annual COOP and DR awareness training.
- Collaborate with members of the client organization to conduct all-hazards risk analysis through a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Process
Analysis (BPA) to validate essential functions.
- Support the continuity program leaders and staff in evaluating the organization Continuity program utilizing the Continuity of Evaluation Tool.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 7 years of experience with the continuity plan development using Federal Continuity Directive (FCD) 1 guidance.
- 3+ years of experience conducting BIA, BPA, and MEF Analysis using current FCD 2 guidance.
- 3+ years of experience in exercise planning in accordance with Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP), including developing scenarios
and injects, exercise control and facilitation, evaluation, and documentation.
- Experience with Devolution planning and the planning of a devolution exercise.
- Experience with Reconstitution planning and the planning of a reconstitution exercise.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, and SharePoint.
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and provide presentation and interviewing expertise.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth
of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from
strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8
billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at URL blocked - click to apply.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits
package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondice #CB
Determine Best Practices