Suncoast Post Tension, Ltd., a Keller company, is an established post-tension company that has been in business for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to builders from one of our eight facilities in the US.
We are looking for a Structural Engineer to join our team in Houston, TX.
- overseeing the preparation of field installation drawings for post-tensioned concrete floor systems using both bonded and unbonded tendons
- functioning as a liaison with contractors and engineers on constructability issues, design changes, construction problems and other implementation issues that arise during the construction process
- preparing preliminary designs in support of sales staff
- Design of floor slab systems for high-rise concrete buildings
- Post Tension experience required
Qualified candidates will have a BS degree in Civil/Structural Engineering with a minimum of 3 years previous structural engineering experience. Knowledgeable in building construction, e.g. formwork systems, construction sequencing, as well as knowledgeable in both ACI and IBC requirements. Must be a licensed PE or eligible to take the exam. Must have a strong team-building personality, and verbal and written communications skills.
Suncoast Post-Tension, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Physical Education (Pe)