Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$16.00 to $20.00 hourly
OfficeTeam is currently looking for a Human Resources Assistant for our client located in the San Diego area. Our client is looking for someone with 1-2 years of experience working in a fast pace environment. This Human Resources Assistant will work directly with the HR department and managers to help with benefits, onboarding, etc.
What you will be doing as a Human Resources Assistant:
- Providing administrative support to the Human Resources department.
- Verify and audit new hire paperwork (I-9, W-4, EDD).
- Process verification of employment and unemployment requests.
- Conduct new hire orientation and new hire onboarding.
- Assist with creation of relocation program and severance packages for employees.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee benefits and HR policy questions.
Please contact Email blocked - click to apply
today if you are interested in the position!
- Some HR experience required (1-2 years minimum)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Word Processing ability
- Detail-Oriented and Customer Service-focused
- Previous Administrative Experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty