To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Crosse, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Freight Sales Account Executive-UPS Freight
UPS Sales • La Crosse, WI
Posted 6 days ago
UPS is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Freight Sales Account Executive to join our winning team. If you're passionate about sales, an influential negotiator, and results driven, we want to hear from you!
The Freight Sales Account Executive strategically converts new business, penetrates territories, and fulfills quotas, with a primary objective to grow and retain profitable revenue. He/She analyzes sales reports and transportation trends to identify new customers, growth from existing customers, and shipment reductions. The Freight Sales Account Executive tracks sales opportunities and develops a pipeline of potential customers through strategic relationships. He/She promotes cross-functional sales by sharing leads, informing peers on freight services and bundling opportunities, and collaborating on sales proposals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Compiles weekly sales recaps on achievements, losses, and competitive information
- Analyzes account recaps and monitors revenue trends to develop service recommendations
- Utilizes shipping technology and systems for account activity review and customer database sign-up
- Manages accounts by advising customers on billing processes, resolving inquiries, and entertaining customers
- Trains customers on use and advantages of web-based shipping and tracking functions
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of UPS leverage over competitor products, services, and technology
- Critical thinker with analytical skills to project future customer needs
- Strategic relationship builder with focus on customer pipeline and key decision makers
- Persuasive negotiator with tactical techniques to overcome objections
- Problem solver with ability to identify issues and provide solutions
- Solid grasp on industry trends and financial impact
- Experience giving sales presentations - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law