To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corvallis, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Facilities Project Manager
CH2M & Jacobs • Corvallis, OR
Posted 30 days ago
JACOBS Facilities Project Management Careers Help deliver safe, reliable and competitive integrated facilities management services that focus on enhancing the life-cycle and performance output of our clients assets. The Project Manager position provides you with an opportunity to manage a wide variety of large and small projects including facility and staff moves/adds/changes, facility improvements and new construction. You will serve as the project manager for facilities. You should be a self-motivated professional with a minimum of five years of related experience, and have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally.
Our Facilities Project Managers:
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and presentational skills.
- Work on site at our clients industrial facility, providing the highest level of PM services and support.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team structure with all levels of the organization.
- Manage multi-discipline design team ensure quality performance and quality deliverables, coordinate project deliverables and sponsor technical reviews with client and design team
- Plan, staff, schedule, budget, coordinate internal support as needed, and assure quality as well as safety.
- Provide business management and administrative direction of the project.
- Assume responsibility for successful completion of complex projects with multiple phases
- Provide project status updates as required to assure higher levels of management are informed of project status.
- Use care to avoid exceeding contractual scope of work and avoid incurring additional costs.
- Assure compliance with the scope of work and design criteria.
- Develop and manage scope of work, budgets and schedules.
- Identify and evaluate risk that may impact the project.
- Organize, track, record, and report project safety requirements, supporting the companys Beyond Zero initiatives.
- Maintain project documentation, including correspondence and submittals in accordance with contract requirements
- Coordinate review of project submittals and response to requests for information in accordance with project requirements
- Distribute project documentation in accordance with milestone schedule
- Monitor Project Schedule and budget.
- Advise Project Team members of upcoming project requirements and milestones in a manner to ensure timely delivery of contract deliverables with limited impact on cost.
- Field customer inquiries, obtain internal responses, and provide change order control.
- Have a complete understanding of monitoring and reviewing construction documents, including Electrical, Mechanical, Architectural and Civil/Structural.
- Prepare construction bid packages for submitting to client project manager
#AF#AdvancedFacilities #Electronics #Chemical #Process #ToolInstall #Semiconductor #Boise
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Two or four-year college degree is required, but may be waived with 10 years as project manager in high tech environment
- Minimum 5 years experience, with college degree, as a project manager in technical environment
- Be proficient in: Microsoft business suite, i.e, (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- AutoCAD experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability be a team player
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit web address removed>