The Registered Nurse will provide care for the patients as well as assisting physicians in providing treatment to patients in various medical settings. The Registered Nurse is responsible for monitoring, recording, and reporting symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions. Tasked with maintaining accurate patients’ reports and medical histories, administering medication and treatment to patients and observing reactions or side effects. Responsible for performing diagnostic tests, supervise less skilled licensed or certified nurses, prepare patients for examination and treatment.
This is for proposed business and all offers are contingient upon Transdev's award of the contract.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications Required:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN), or a diploma from an accredited and an approved nursing program.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- At least 2 years’ nursing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of EMRs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check.
P* *hysical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as needed.
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or well-ventilated facilities.
For more information please visit our website at www.transdevna.com/careers
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug screen and background check
Requisition ID 2019-10567
Position Category Other
Internal Code \#TNA
Internal Reference 695
Internal Code 3 Ind1
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations