ECS is seeking a Data Analysts to work in our Arlington, VA office.
- Monitor and support updates to the legacy systems interface agreements, requirements, and designs until systems are retired.
- Support the engineering analysis and requirements refinement of additional legacy system interfaces.
- Profile data quality; provide feedback to Army component representatives and system owners.
- Support resolution of identified data errors with Stakeholders
- Develop and maintain Data Dictionary
- Monitor and assess Data Quality Improvement Process
- Facilitate interaction between interface representatives and other systems to ensure System Interface Agreements address the appropriate data for interfaces.
- Perform analysis of data services in a prototype/sandbox environment that can be used to validate concepts with external systems.
- Review the data architecture to ensure it supports the requirements for reporting/analytics and internal and external data exchange.
- Support of publishing and maintaining the Metadata in compliance with DoDI 8320.02.
- Review of designs, ESB, ETL, interfaces, and web services that will be used for data exchange.
BS majoring in computer field plus 5 years relevant experience with Oracle 12c experience, PL/SQL, Database Architecture and Design, additional desired experience in any of the following areas; PeopleSoft data structures, Army legacy systems data structures, DISA Data/Database STIGs, Army and DoD Regulations
- Knowledge of Army human resources systems and data
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft data structures and processes
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)