Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Sign on bonus!
Day Shift- 7am-5pm / Night Shifts 7pm-3am & 7pm-7am
NurseCore of Santa Maria is an industry leader in Home Health and Medical Staffing. We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) with a minimum of one year experience in G-tube feeding and medication administration to care for patients in Lompoc, CA and the surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay w/ daily and weekly pay options
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (dependent on employment status)
- Flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments that you want
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
This opportunity offers 8-12 hour shifts and the flexibility to work day and nights between the hours of 7am-5pm, 7pm-3am, and 7pm-7am.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Current LVN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of California
- One year experience as an LVN in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR card accredited by the American Heart Association
- Proof of current Physical within the past year
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-rays within the past year
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified