Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)- Sign on bonus!
Day Shift- 7am-5pm / Night Shifts 7pm-3am & 7pm-7am
NurseCore of Santa Maria is an industry leader in Home Health and Medical Staffing. We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) with a minimum of one year experience in G-tube feeding and medication administration to care for patients in Lompoc, CA and the surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay w/ daily and weekly pay options
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (dependent on employment status)
- Flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments that you want
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
This opportunity offers 8-12 hour shifts and the flexibility to work day and nights between the hours of 7am-5pm, 7pm-3am, and 7pm-7am.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Routine Functions include:
- Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to:
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Current LVN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of California
- One year experience as an LVN in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR card accredited by the American Heart Association
- Proof of current Physical within the past year
- Copy of updated TB results/Chest x-rays within the past year
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-1743
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.