A prominent Annapolis company is seeking a permanent
administrative assistant to join their team. Located near the Annapolis mall, with plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, this is a full time position to provide broad administrative and operational support to the office. An ideal candidate is a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who is interested in staying and growing with the firm.
- Answering all incoming calls to the office
- Updating spreadsheets and documents
- Working diligently to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Communicating with customers and vendors
- Conduct broad administrative/clerical duties in support of business orders within the office.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently, anticipate issues and prioritize assignments
Benefits: Highly competitive compensation Preventative Medical (MEC) Plan, dental and vision Life insurance with AD&D Short-term disability Medical Indemnity 401K Paid Holidays (based on length of service)APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.