PeopleShare has an immediate opening for an office administrator in a warehouse setting located in New Castle, DE!
This position is with an amazing client that values its employees and rewards hard work. As an administrator in this role you would responsible for placing orders, following up with clients and above all providing exceptional customer service.
Qualified candidates will have experience in customer service, sales and inventory software. This position is working on the front end of warehousing in a fast pace environment. As an administrator you will also assist with purchase orders, billing, driver paperwork and BOL's.
If you are looking for a position that you can be part of a community and not just a number, this is the position for you!
- Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30am- 5:00pm
- Pay Rate: $15+ based on experience
- Temporary to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Warehouse Office Administrator:
- Take tasks and face them head on with a sense of urgency
- Answer client emails and calls
- Relay current inventory to customers and coworkers
- Make updates and adjustments to inventory
- Assist with driver paperwork and BOL's
- Work with production team to ensure orders are on schedule for client deliveries
Job Requirements for the Warehouse Office Administrator:
- Microsoft office (word, excel, etc.)
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Work in a face pace environment with little to no supervision
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Administrator, Admin, Office Manager, Billing, BOL, Invoice