To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA 19601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Reading, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking Customer Service Representatives in Reading, Pennsylvania (PA). The training class begins on 1/10/2019. Apply today!
- Provide customer service to claimants, providers, and clients with problems or questions regarding their claims and/or policies via telephone or correspondence
- Maintain customer service logs
- Process incoming client correspondence
- Meet or exceed production goal of 50-80 calls per day
- Meet or exceed customer service quality standards
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Candidate must possess 2+ years of customer service/call center experience & medical insurance knowledge helpful
- Energetic person with excellent people & listening skills
- Courteous demeanor, self-driven, extremely reliable, problem solver, able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment with shifting priorities & ongoing interruptions
- Must have ability to interpret and apply provisions of the manuals, SPDs, medical terminology and insurance claims
- Courteous telephone communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing speed with small error count
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.