To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Monica, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Store Manager-Apartments.com
CoStar Group • Santa Monica, CA
Posted 2 months ago
- Lead and mentor a team of 8-10 retail service representatives
- Manage all retail service team members, training, coaching and supporting them to ensure their success and growth within the group
- Coach team members to continuously develop their product knowledge and presentation skills
- Partner with the Store Manager to create individual/team targets and monitor team performance
- Ensure visual merchandising and store maintenance standards are always met
- Implement all operational policies and procedures, assist with the planning, implementation, and follow-up of store operational tasks and projects including but not limited to local events and networking activities
- Assist with the budget management to include control of store expenses, staffing, supplies, and services
- Represent the company in a professional and responsible manner at all times when communicating with others both inside and outside the company
- Work closely with the Marketing team to maximize branding opportunities and participate in local events and activities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing setting is preferred
- Ability to work in start-up mode with a positive, flexible, problem solving attitude and perseverance
- Proven track record of creating a high energy, service and sales focused retail environment
- Strong people skills
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to meet or exceed revenue sales targets
- Will need flexibility with your schedule. Work hours are based on the business needs.
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Functional & Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Relationship Management
- Commitment to Excellence
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing