Option Care is a healthcare services company that at its core delivers high quality, cost effective infusion services through trusted partnerships across the healthcare system, resulting in outcomes that make a positive difference in people’s lives.
Job Description Summary:
Provides general administrative support to Intake team.
- Provides administrative and clerical support in accordance with department procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as data entry, filing, compiling and/or posting records, and photocopying as needed in the department.
- Maintains and files correspondence, cards, invoices, and other classified records arranged systematically in a file according to an established system. Inserts and removes material upon request and ensures filed records are retrievable.
- Provides general administrative support which may include performing follow up calls on claims submission, coordinating the purchase of office supplies, setting-up meetings or travel arrangements
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Previous Infusion Medical Billing/Collections or Intake/Admissions Experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
General Administrative Support