Prominent West Los Angeles Law Firm has an immediate need for a Litigation Assistant due to a promotion. The ideal candidate will take ownership of of their work, is highly reliable and works well in a team-oriented environment. Firm offers highly competitive compensation, 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision plans and opportunities for growth and advancement within the firm.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Drafting, formatting and editing court pleadings, motions, and various other legal documents
- Filing/e-filing with the state and federal courts
- Communicating with clients, courts and opposing counsel
- Managing firm's docketing calendar
- Generating and editing TOC's/TOA's
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 2 - 3+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with e-filing (state and federal)
- Experience working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume in Word format today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.