$18.00 to $20.00 hourly
Large medical Group is in need for a Medical Accounts Receivable Specialist. The ideal candidate must have 3 years of experience in A/R.
• Must be extremely responsible, punctual and someone who learns fast.
• Requirements Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Previous experience with claims research
• Previous experience with Explanation of Benefits
• Previous hospital billing experience a plus
• Ability to work independently and with team members
• Data Entry codes and charges, AR follow-up with insurances working denials, rejections etc
• Strong telephone communication skills needed
• Reviewing of EOB's for proper reimbursement
• Review EOBs, verifying patient coverage and assist with patient billing inquiries.
• Review unpaid and/or denied claims and submit appeals as needed
• Ensure timely collection of outstanding A/R and perform a variety of clerical and accounting functions to resolve billing issues of submitted claims
• Perform all other Medical Billing duties as assigned.
• Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office
• Exceptional customer service and both verbal and written communications skills
• Working knowledge of CPT and ICD10 required
• Must have 3 years of experience in A/R.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply
Explanation Of Benefits (Eob)
Medical Billing And Coding
Icd 10 Medical Classification