Corporate Development Associate
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life's essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
About The Role
INVISTA is seeking a Corporate Development Associate to join their team! In this highly collaborative role, the Associate will participate in supporting our business through analysis, strategy development, origination, and due diligence. The successful candidate will have entrepreneurial, strategic thinking, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. To be successful, the candidate should have the following skills and abilities:
* Adaptability. Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible with changes in direction.
* Curiosity. Energized to seek best knowledge and synthesize into a perspective.
* Principled entrepreneurship. Ability to work independently within the risk tolerance to output quickly and share work-in-progress analysis
* Effectively communicate with business partners
* Perform financial analysis to drive meaningful insights
* Work with creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit
* Manage priorities across several projects
* Think critically and strategically with a proactive approach to problem solving
What You Will Do In Your Role
* Create financial models and provide analysis to support business decisions
* Perform Financial modeling, diligence, and economics support for mergers and acquisition activities
* Drive strategic decision-making process in partnership with business leaders
* Participate and lead discussions with business leaders on investment recommendations and market point-of-view
* Perform industry research and competitive analysis related to potential investments and markets of interest
* Operate on a highly collaborative team.
* Assume responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role 8
The Experience You Will Bring
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering or Business-related field
* Experience building financial models
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite with advanced knowledge of Excel
* Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
* 2+ years of transaction and/or investment experience or at least 4 years of driving business decisions through analytics
* Experience in corporate development, corporate strategy, strategy consulting, equity research, private equity, transaction services or investment banking
* Experience with 3-statement modeling
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
- Competitive Intelligence
- Corporate Development