Genesis10 is currently seeking an Informatica Administrator for a contract position lasting through 12/31/2020, working with a major insurance client in the Franklin, WI area.
As an Informatica Administrator, you will function as an infrastructure engineer, which involves designing system solutions, implementing new features, resolving complex incidents and problems, responding to infrastructure monitoring and alerts, and consultation with application support and development staff. You will become a member of the Data Services platform engineering team focused on Informatica PowerCenter / PowerExchange infrastructure administration; applying established best practices, you will take charge of build decisions, infrastructure design for larger, more complex systems to achieve strategic objectives in the areas of service management, risk management and project delivery. As a strategic thinker, you will move between diverse tasks with cooperation and persistence, helping to bring out the best in those around you.Qualifications:
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, please apply. About Genesis10:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
- Highly skilled in Informatica PowerCenter administration including design, installation, patching/upgrade, configuration, monitoring, performance tuning and trouble shooting.
- Experience resolving complex problems logically and methodically, and good judgment to involve and communicate with vendors, internal teams and management
- Ability to write complex shell scripts for maintenance automation and testing
- Ability to design, implement and maintain Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and provide support for BCP exercises and actual disaster recovery
- Ability to drive innovation for system improvements, determine architectural and design best practices, find automation opportunities and guide proper use of new features
- Competency in ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Knowledge and Change Management
- Awareness of Service Management target metrics
- Ability to work in agile teams by defining and planning work on a team backlog, and determining ways for the team to be successful in meeting its outcomes
- Experience working in an Agile environment preferred (i.e. SAFe, SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SCRUMban)
- Strong focus on teamwork and collaboration skills
- Ability to be self-directed and collaborative in ambiguous situations
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at URL blocked - click to apply
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”