Join the Behavioral Health team in Hawaii
Are you looking for an opportunity working in the school system? Do you love training and working as part of a team? We’re BAYADA and we believe that our clients and their families deserve care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. We’re seeking a consultant, with experience providing school-based services, to join our expanding team in Hawai’i.
The Behavior Services Associate (BSA) will:
- Provide behavioral/instructional oversight
- Supervise and train field staff through the observation of behavioral health services rendered in the school and/or community and through review of documentation
- Conduct group trainings and supervision meetings
- Cultivate a culture of Compassion, Excellence, and Reliability for our staff and families.
- Master’s degree in a human service field such as behavior analysis, psychology, special education, speech and language pathology, social work, counseling, or related therapeutic field
- At least five (5) years of work experience in a behavioral health service environment working individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD) or individuals who exhibit severe social, communication, and/or behavioral deficits
- At least one year of clinical supervisory experience commensurate with program requirements
- Strong supervision background
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Demonstrated successful track record of working independently while taking on increased or diverse responsibilities
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Solid communication and PC skills
**For additional questions or to discuss this position, please contact the Recruiter - Jessica Hood - URL blocked - click to apply**
BAYADA Home Care is a 501c(3) non-profit organization dedicated to serving the home health care needs of the citizens of Hawaii. Our high-quality, compassionate charitable care includes behavioral health services to help children and adults with autism achieve maximum independence at home, at school, and in their communities; assistive care (personal and home support) to help with activities of daily living; adult and pediatric nursing to care for chronic and acute conditions; and habilitation services to help people with developmental and intellectual disabilities live more independently. As a non-profit organization, we believe we have a greater opportunity to work toward our vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life.
BAYADA Home Care is governed by and adheres to the laws and requirements of a non-profit organization and is a completely separate legal entity from BAYADA Home Health Care, our founding organization. Through a management services contract, BAYADA Home Health Care provides support services only.
While BAYADA Home Care is a separate organization, it shares the same mission, vision, values, and purpose on which BAYADA Home Health Care was founded in 1975. That means our clients come first and we are dedicated to helping them have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. The high quality care we provide will always be delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability—our core values and the heart of The BAYADA Way.