To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX 78216
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • San Antonio, TX
Posted 8 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is seeking a Web Developer for a direct hire role in San Antonio, Texas (TX) with a premier client.
Responsibilities to include:
- Creates technical specs and programs required to deliver those functions
- Participates in code reviews as required to assure code is up to department standard
- Plans/writes test scripts and executes those scripts as part of a comprehensive Systems Test
- Updates multiple system documentation as final step in development process; The incumbent helps to ensure other teammates can support the application in the event of turnover or job change
- Completes a variety of project construction/testing tasks in support of major upgrades and large projects
- Works collaboratively with others (internally and externally) to achieve common objects, goals and results
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with all company assets
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned
- Associate degree in Computer Science or related software engineering
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related software engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Web Developer
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Visio (as applicable)
- Proficiency in JD Edwards (as applicable)
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming and how to create applications that are easy to extend and maintain
- Visual Studio 2013/2015/2017, TFS, GIT
- Experience developing T-SQL queries, stored procedures, and working with SQL Server
- Great analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Advanced professional or theoretical knowledge and fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a field of specialization in the execution of assigned duties and responsibilities
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.