To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
OSI Group • Aurora, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this newly created role you will lead global OSI team in identifying sustainability priorities, strategy and action planning and development of sustainability goals and metrics for OSI Group. Responsible for ongoing collection of information, managing responses to requests for sustainability information from OSI’s stakeholders. Engages with industry and other influential groups working towards sustainability improvement in OSI’s supply chains.
- Provides leadership and expertise in process of establishment of sustainability strategies and plans.
- Participates in the development of project goals, initiatives and/or plans to support on-going or new sustainability initiatives taking into account cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and user acceptance.
- Provides assistance to manufacturing facilities in the identification, prioritization, and management of environmental and social issues in support of support of sustainability initiatives.
- Develops the tools and processes necessary to allow OSI to track, calculates and analyze key sustainability indicators, including energy use, natural resource use, waste generation, and recycling. Collects, validates, and reports data on carbon, waste and water foot-print.
- Manages quarterly and annual sustainability reporting. Gathers research and information on peer benchmarking, trend analysis, case studies and best practices in sustainability and shares information with OSI’s global team.
- Leads internal communication efforts regarding sustainability related topics.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- Three to six years working in sustainability-related position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation with the ability to use time effectively to achieve goals.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office literacy and ability to learn new applications quickly and thoroughly.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
The OSI Group is a premier food processing partner to leading brands across the globe with over 60 operations in 17 countries. Our worldwide operations create and manufacture custom meat, poultry, pizza, and other products for our customers. At OSI you can expect a challenging work environment and opportunity for advancement. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401k, profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, company paid life, AD&D, STD and LTD, tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program and more.
OSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employment is subject to satisfactory results of drug screen and background investigation, including criminal, verification of past employment, education credentials.