Kforce's client, a rapidly growing management consulting firm headquartered in New York, New York (NY) is seeking a Managing Director that is experienced in M&A or Accounting Advisory. If you like having a significant impact on your organization and its clients, this is the job for you. This is a high impact, high executive exposure job for someone who wants to use their leadership abilities.
Apply today to join our client who believes the most talented people are part of their team and can solve the most complicated problems. You will collaborate with the best of the best team members with the most diverse backgrounds and you'll develop skills that will only allow you to further your career.
Duties may include:
- Presenting accounting position for complex accounting transactions
- Review SEC filings
- M&A advisory including due diligence, modeling, integration and purchase accounting
- Interim Controller, CFO, FP&A Director, Director of Corp Dev
- Limited travel (0-20%); additional travel opportunities might be available based on preference
- Bachelor's degree from a top tier college or university; Master's degree is preferred
- Licensed CPA
- 8+ years of auditing and/or accounting advisory experience; prior experience with a top tier public accounting firm preferred; audit experience a must
- Strong knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Securities and Exchange Commission financial reporting issues, and/or International Financial Reporting Standards
- Experience in the Technology, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Manufacturing verticals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.